Platform Name: AdParlor
Parent company: AdParlor, Inc.
Office Locations: Headquartered in Toronto, Canada with offices in North America, Europe and India.
Below, you can see CEO Hussein Fazal talk at the Always On Stanford Conference about his platform and how they handle things:
Adparlor @ social network advertising:
140 Old Surrey Lane
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
440 N Wolfe Road
+1 416-266-9777 (North America)
+44 020-8782-1122 (Europe)
+91 988-662-4054 (India)
5 (AdParlor Linkedin)
Acquisitions to date: none
Payout day: max. 5 days after request
Payment Threshold (minimum payout): $20
Payment methods: Paypal, > $2000 free wire transfer
Products & Services
Description: Plug-and-play Virtual Currency Platform for monetizing virtual currency.
Integration: Less than 5 minutes. You can have your application ready after following the simple steps below:
1) Register as a publisher
2) Add an application: pick the social platform of your choice. If you want to add a external social network, you’ll need approval first.
3) Enter a name for your currency: this can be anything you want (coins, points, dollars, etc).
4) Enter your dollar to currency ratio: pick how much points a user can get for each dollar you earn (from either offers or direct payments)
5) Enter your callback url: you can test the callback url directly from the panel and fix any errors that come to occur
6) Check which payment solutions you like to offer to your users: this is something you probably don’t want to change, in order to provide as much payment options to users as possible.
7) Select an offer wall size: 680×1200 (Full sized wall) or 650×130 (Mini wall).
8) Integrate the offer wall into your application: past the code into your game or app, and you are good to go. Just make sure you change the #### to match the id of the user viewing the offerwall.
See the AdParlor Integration Guide (PDF) for more details and screenshots.
Supported (social) networks: Facebook, MySpace, Hi5, Bebo, Orkut, Netlog, Friendster, Fanbox, Mixi, external social network (after approval)
Integrated payment solutions: Mobile payments (Zong), Landline payments (US/CAN), Credit Cards, Debit (PayByCash), Paypal, Sparechange, Amazon Payments
Available offers: 3000+
Countries served: 160+
Notable clients: http://www.bstage.ca/
What the web is saying:
Write a review | read all reviews | correct a mistake